Thursday, October 6, 2011

I’m a jetsetter…or super crazy.

Hi there! I hope you all are having a lovely week! These last few days have been insanity for me!

Last Thursday I left for a Crafty Girls Weekend in Newport Beach with Amy Cornwell, Katie Peters, Jaqui Sharp, Nicole Milkie, Kristin Murphy, and Megan Reynolds. It was a blast and I promise to tell you more about it soon, but here is a pic of us lovely ladies (minus Nicole…she was the photog).

image

Got home Sunday and left Monday for a pastor’s conference in Palm Springs. It was fabulous. Such a lovely time of reconnecting and inspiring us to serve righteously in ministry.

Got home Wednesday and leave today (Thursday) for our church’s Fall Ladies Retreat in Carlsbad. Wow. Not sure how I’ll adjust back to real life next week!

Want to see some of the decorations I made for retreat???

Retreat Bunting

6 Bunting Flags

SAMSUNG

2 Hoopty Hoops

Retreat Wreath

and a super cute tiny bunting wreath. I love how everything turned out! I want to make a welcome banner too…ya know…in all my spare time! If that happens, there will be pics :)

Have a great day! I’m off to repack my suitcase for trip number 3!

Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. looks like fun, what great crafts. thanks for the linky I have been missing it lately.

    http://stayingclosetohome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the decorations you made especially to Hoopty Hoops! They are adorable. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your decorations especially the Hoopty Hoops..they are adorable! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...