Monday, October 3, 2011

Made With Love #46


Hi Friends! Today is my birthday and I'm off to Palm Springs for a pastor's conference and a little r&r! Look what Hubs got me for my prezzie...
 I just brewed my first cup and it was pretty delish! Do you have a Keurig? I think I'm in love!
 
Are you ready for this weeks party??? Let’s get to it! I'll be featuring my favorite links on the Facebook Fan Page throughout the week! Are you a fan?
{Just a few party guidelines}
  • To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I like followers. The more the merrier. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
  • Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
  • Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  • If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  • Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and use this tweet "I linked up my craftiness to @sewchatty's Made with Love http://sewchatty.blogspot.com Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"
Thanks for stopping by! Now go link up something crafty!
Elizabeth :)
 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have an awesome day. New follower (my gift to you:)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy birthday!!! My little guys could still come on his own and share your big day... either way we're kicking him out tomorrow! I owe you an email, just been working so hard getting ready I'm WAY behind all emails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE my Keurig! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Enjoy day and your conference!
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Birthday!!! LOVE my Keurig... I'm the only one in my house who drinks coffee and I usually only have one cup a day. It's perfect. :)

    Thanks for hosting and have a fabulous week.

    xxoo,
    Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Elizabeth!! Happy birthday! Hope Palm Springs rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy happy b-day Elizabeth!!! Ooooh, awesome! I'm still a sad girl without a Keurig :(

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...