Sunday, October 16, 2011

Made With Love #48


We had a lovely weekend and I hope you did too! Like I mentioned Friday, I have been re-teaching myself to crochet so I did lots of that this weekend! I made a bunch of Urban Turban Headbands and had every intention of hoarding them for my fall open house, but they were just too cute to not list in THE SHOP for you...so I did!
 
There are five colors to chose from. Just make sure to specify your color choice when you checkout. They are made to order so please allow a week or so for construction and shipping.

Also...I made this little cutie! What do you think???
 
 
I would love some feedback before I list them :)

Alright party people...are you ready for this weeks link up??? Let’s get to it! I'll be featuring my favorite links on the Facebook Fan Page throughout the week! Are you a fan?
 
{Just a few party guidelines}
  • To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I like followers. The more the merrier. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
  • Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
  • Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  • If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  • Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and use this tweet "I linked up my craftiness to @sewchatty's Made with Love http://sewchatty.blogspot.com Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"
Thanks for stopping by! Now go link up something crafty!
Elizabeth :)

10 comments:

  1. I'm loving your crochet items!! You're doing such a great job!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting!!! I linked up a few of my posts.. I keep sending so many people your way, you are one talented girl!!!

    xx Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both items. I've never crocheted before, but I'm thinking about learning this winter! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep wanting to learn to crochet also, but do I have time to add another craft?!! hee hee!
    LOVE your items though and thank you for doing the linky party...they are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to learn to crochet so badly but keeping wondering if I really have the time to learn another craft?!! your crochet items are really cute and thanks for doing the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great ideas today! I linked up real quick before taking the kids to school...can't wait to come back later click around all the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your crocheted cup warmer - very attractive, keeps the drink warm, but also keeps my hands from being burned when I first fix the drink! Great idea. I'm linked up and I've got your button, thanks for hostessing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! Hope you are having a MARVELOUS Monday!!
    HUGS~
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't crocheted in years! Love the headbands!
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also posted a profile of poppy seed with cooking ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...