Wednesday, November 23, 2011

{new stuff…get EXCITED!!!}

I am so excited to be sharing with you some of the fun new things coming to Sew Chatty in the very near future! This boutique season has been very good to me so I have been able to buy lots of pretty new fabric and patterns and I CAN NOT WAIT to get going on the new designs!

You’ll still be seeing the canvas and linen and denim, but mixed with some fun new fabric like…

image

Heirloom by Joel Dewberry

image

Lark by Amy Butler

I am also working with a new pattern design company called Keyka Lou. If you have not seen her patterns yet…hang on to your hats and glasses because THEY ARE FABULOUS! Here is a sneaky peak at a few of the bag, clutch, and wallet patterns I have chosen for Sew Chatty…

{images below are via Keyka Lou}

image

Dewdrop Bag

image

Box Clutch {I’ll be adding a wrist strap}

image

Curvy Clutch

image

Pocket Clutch

image

Wallet {I will be adding a coordinating wristlet key fob to these as well!}

Well…what do you think??? I’m so excited to play around with these patterns and add my own flair to them. I will do my best to get crackin’ on some new things in time for Christmas purchases!

Have a happy day :)

Elizabeth

1 comment:

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...