Friday, November 18, 2011

Stitches Buttons And Bows…InstaFriday style!

Hi friends! We had such a great time at Stitches Buttons & Bows last night! This is my second annual home boutique! I can’t wait for round two tomorrow! Here are some pics I snapped on my phone for your viewing pleasure!

 

My booth display. I love my new banner! I feel so official now!

Some Sew Chatty Pretties. I only have 2 of those cutie pie wallets left! They blew outta here! Guess I’ll be making more!

My friend Sheila with Clippity Do Da makes darling hairclips for little girls!

Another friend Gretchen, is here with her lavender heat packs. They are pretty and smell amazing! So cozy!

I have two other vendors selling vintage button rings and Christmas décor too!

If you are local to the LA/OC area, I’d love to see you tomorrow! Stop by for some shopping with several great handmade vendors and some cookies and apple cider too! Good girly fun!

SBB_jpeg

See you tomorrow!

Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Super cute little wallet it there on the top of the three picture set. Is it your own design? If not could u tell me what pattern it is? if it is your own I highly suggest selling that pattern, it looks awesome and like just what I need :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...