Friday, December 20, 2013

{Merry & Bright Christmas Mantle}


Hi there and Merry Christmas to you! I'm sharing my Merry & Bright Christmas Mantle here today! We don't do a whole a lot of decorating for Christmas. Just the tree and the mantle and a few things that are special to us. This year's mantle was SO FUN to do. I honestly have no plans to change it next year.

This post is in partnership with JoAnn's. All ideas and projects talked about are my own. Here is our #fabulouslyfestive December space!

Ta dahhhhhhhhh! It's my favorite ever! Let me tell you about some of the details!
The bright colored trees are just the foam ones. I picked them up at JoAnn's. I wrapped them in fabric strips and different trims and stuck a sweet little pom pom on top.
I love love love this Christmas print. JoAnn's had some great fabrics this season! I framed this one in an embroidery hoop that I wrapped in strips of green gingham. 
I went a little non traditional for my wreath this year. I added some yellow and aqua in with the go to red and green. Funky and fun. I wrapped the wreath form in fabric strips and trims and yarn and added a silver glittered ornament with some hot glue. I love it all but I think those pom poms are my fave.
A little hint of our tree. I made tons of these crocheted ornaments this year. I adore them so much! I very well might COVER the tree in them next year. Better start working on them in July. I forgot to add garland to the tree this year. Oops. But have no fear, I raided the miscellaneous trim bucket and tied a bunch of odds and ends together. So now the tree is covered in ribbon and pompoms and lace. 




I have a coupon for all you last minute Christmas crafters (like me!).


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a very merry Christmas! 



Elizabeth
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Its all so cute and festive!!! Merry Christmas! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is sooo adorable! Your crafting touch "shines!" I absolutely LOVE the mantle you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Christmas fabric in the embroidery hoop:)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...