Friday, December 20, 2013

{awesome pattern shout out}

Hi friends! Things have been super quite around the blog lately. Enjoying this season with friends and family.

Need to make a quick last minute gift for a crafty person in your life? Might I suggest this awesome Open Wide Pouch by Anna at Noodlehead.


You guys this pattern is FANTASTIC. So well written and really fun to make. I learned a few new techniques along the way too!

For my fabrics I used a gray chevron I had in my stash, and a sweet polka dot print from Whole Port. I used a Pellon heavy interfacing for some extra sturdiness too. 

This is the largest size and it's HUGE. It's a great project bag for us crafty girls who always seem to bring a project everywhere we go. As a crocheter, this bag will fit everything I need for a small project: yarn, my hook pouch, etc… Contains everything in one convenient pouch that I can toss in my bigger purse. Plus it saves my car keys form getting tangled up in a ball of yarn. It's happened.

I hope you'll try out the pattern! I can't wait to make more. My next project to sew for myself is Anna's Super Tote. Can. Not. Wait.

Have a happy day! 


Elizabeth
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...