Thursday, March 8, 2012

{curvy wallets are here!}

Hi friends! It has been a very productive week around here as I get ready for my upcoming shows!

There is a newly revamped product in the shop!

***This is a Keyka Lou Pattern***

Meet the Curvy Wallet!



This is the perfect little wallet for your everyday essentials! It's fully lined and padded and has two pockets to hold your items. 



Great as a place for cash, cards, business cards, but the best part...the back pouch is big enough to hold your iPhone (or similarly sized phone). 



Magnetic snap closure. Approx. 6.75 x 4" There are SEVEN in the shop and ready to ship.

Happy Shopping! Have a happy day!



Elizabeth
Pin It

2 comments:

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...