Sunday, November 27, 2011

Made With Love 53...& CYBER MONDAY!



Hey there! Happy CYBER MONDAY! I've stocked THE SHOP with brand new handmade pretties just for you! It's full of...
 Pocket Clutches
Pleated Pouches
 Shabby Blossoms {yes they're back...FINALLY! Now in pretty solids!}
Glasses/Sunglasses Cases
Gathered Clutches
 Pieced Clutches

...and LOTS of coffee cuffs for stocking stuffers!  

Because I'm still in the thick of the local boutique season, the shop will only be open through tomorrow! So if you have your eye on something, get it now before it's gone! Use the discount code CYBERMONDAY for 15% off your purchase through Monday!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright party people...are you ready for this weeks link up??? Let’s get to it! I'll be featuring my favorite links on the Facebook Fan Page throughout the week! Are you a fan?

{Just a few party guidelines}
  • To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I like followers. The more the merrier. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
  • Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
  • Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  • If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  • Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and use this tweet "I linked up my craftiness to @sewchatty's Made with Love http://sewchatty.blogspot.com Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"
Thanks for stopping by! Now go link up something crafty! 
Elizabeth :)
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by Elizabeth! Hope you are feeling better soon:) Take car-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting!! Love the clutches! That is on the Christmas gift making list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm linking up for the first time. Looks like it's a great party.... newest follower

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...