1. Made one of my go to large group dinners! French Dip Sammies. 4 Ingredients...3 lb raost, bottle of beer, can of beef broth, can of french onion soup. Toss everything in the crock pot and cook on low for 7-9 hours. Serve on french rolls with salad and sweet potato fries...YUM. Everyone loves it!
2. Lots of boutique prep going on around here. Designed a new clutch with a gathered front and they are ADORABLE.
3. Got a new candle! I love fally candles! Got this butter pecan pie one at Walmart for like $5 and it smells so tasty. I'd like to eat it.
4. LOTS of Coffee Cuffs were made for the boutique. You're coffee is going to be so cute!
5. Lots of crocheting Urban Turbans too while I wait in the car for the little man to do OT.
6. Because there has been LOTS of sewing...there has also been LOTS of Legos.