***Be sure to check out my Fall Giveaway! Only 3 more days to enter!***
I finally got around to updating the shop! It’s been months since I’ve added anything new. Luckily, I had a few items left from my boutique this weekend so I took a few hours yesterday and got them listed.
Here are my Top 5 Sew Chatty gift ideas!
1. Put a pair of fancy new shades in one of my Ruffley Sunglasses Cases!
2. Place a gift card inside my Little Ruffley Snap Wallet! (this is what I’m doing for teacher gifts this year!)
3. Know an avid note taker, list maker, budding writer, or artist? My Ruffley Covered Notebook is a great gift idea!
4. My Grab and Go Wristlet is great to have for those quick errands when you don’t want to lug around your whole big purse! Perfect for your phone, keys, little ruffley snap wallet (with ID, cash, & debit card), and some lipgloss!
5. And lastly…a ruffley zippered pouch! This would make a great gift with a Sephora gift card, a little makeup, or perhaps some new perfume tucked inside!
Have a great day! Happy Shopping :)