Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Vintage Inspired Aprons.

I am launching several new product lines this week the first of which is Vintage Inspired Aprons. These cute little aprons are sure to make you feel like a Domestic Diva! Vintage inspired prints with with just the right amount of feminine detail. The necktie on the apron is made adjustable with a d-ring. The bottom is ruffled for a bit of flair. I have also added a detachable Shabby Blossom for extra cuteness. You can leave the Blossom on the apron or take it off to add to your favorite t-shirt, sweater, purse, etc...this one is currently available in the shop with a few more being posted throughout the week. Now go do that cooking in style!

110_3437110_3439  110_3438


  1. How cute!! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

  2. oh i just love this! I'm stopping by from get your craft on...about to be your newest follower!

  3. OOooooo! I love this too! You've got some great products. If you are ever intereted in doing a giveaway or having someone do a review, keep me in mind! ;)

  4. That is adorable - I LOVE the flower! Great job - you are very talented :-)


  5. Cute!


  6. Ohhhh So pretty. And aprons are so popular these days. Very nicely done. Thank you for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesdays!

  7. Oh that is an adorable apron! I love the fabric! Thanks for linking it up to Hoo's got talent!


I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...