Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In need of a super cute summer accessory?

I have just the thing! As I’m sure you can tell, I am kind of on a ruffle kick lately and this lightweight summer scarf is the perfect cascading ruffle to dress up your outfit! I am a California girl through and through so I think it looks great over a simple tee or tank with jeans a flip flops! Enjoy! Here are the two that are currently listed in the shop! I love them both…can’t decide which is my favorite!

 110_3344 110_3333 110_3335110_3340 110_3337 110_3338


  1. totally cute. love the ruffles... i am a florida girl, kwym about tee and flip flops and one of these! sweet.

  2. I love anything ruffly (is that even a word?!! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

  3. this is a great summer scarf! It's very delicate and pretty! I just started a link party and I would love it if you would drop in and add your scarf! http://imtopsyturvy.com/index.php/2010/07/topsy-turvy-tuesdays-1/

  4. Elizabeth (SewChatty)July 14, 2010 at 8:20 AM


    Thanks so much! I heart ruffles! Keep checking back because I am blogging tons of fun new things this week!

  5. Elizabeth (SewChatty)July 14, 2010 at 8:21 AM


    I think it's a word, but SpellCheck begs to differ!

  6. Elizabeth (SewChatty)July 14, 2010 at 8:22 AM

    @Ashlee @ I'm Topsy Turvy

    Thanks Ashlee! I'll link up now.

  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  8. Love the scarves!

    I've given you the Versatile Blogger Award!
    Come by and pick it up at my blog!

  9. Super cute!! This is gonna sound crazy but is this the same Elizabeth who was in an OC playgroup on Meetup? I hope it is otherwise I sound like a big honkin' dork.

  10. @Melinda H.

    Yes it is me!!!! How funny! The blogisphere is a tiny place! How are you? I bet your girls are so big now! Great to hear from you!


I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...