Friday, June 25, 2010

Let’s hear it for the BOYS!!!

New baby boy gift sets have just been listed at Sew Chatty! Just like the girl sets, they each include a burp cloth, bib, and an appliquéd onesie. The perfect gift for Mommy and her new baby boy! I used a Hawthorne Threads fat quarter bundle (2D Zoo in Pool). I love how these turned out. Stylish and functional. What else could you ask for?!?! These will likely go fast so if you have a baby gift to by head to the shop today! Thanks for supporting handmade!

110_3118110_3122

Thanks to the gals over at Hodgepodge Life, and The Girl Creative for letting me link up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...