Monday, June 28, 2010

Anthropologie Inspired Headbands…

I have said it before and I will say it again…I LOVE Anthropologie.  I do not however, love their ridiculously high prices on things I can make myself. So now I am on a quest to make some pretty things that I otherwise could not afford! I love their “Three Little Roses Headband”. So pretty and simple and would go with everything I own, but there is NO WAY I would fork over $32 for it. Yes that’s right this Anthro headband costs $32!!! Craziness.

3 rosette headband

Below are the 2 I made using Goody headbands and some fabric scraps. One is a brown headband with unbleached muslin rosettes and the other is a black headband with gray rosettes. I heart them and because I think you will too, I will be listing them in the shop soon! What colors would you like to see? Do you like the muted solid fabrics or would you like to see a print on those little rosettes? Comment below and let me know! I promise I won’t be charging $32 for them…maybe more like $10!



  1. very, very cute. I love Anthro too. I really miss my 30% discount :(

  2. I am your newest follower!
    I saw your post via these creative juices and HAD to pop on over...I LOVE Anthropologie too! But Im always to cheap to actually buy anything.
    I will totally check out your shop...btw, I love anything plum or mustard colored:)

  3. Anything Anthro inspired gets my vote! They're beautiful.

    (found you on tip junkie)

  4. Thanks for the kind words! We are off to Vegas for a few days but I plan on whipping up a bunch of these next week so be sure to check back!

  5. so cute! I am your newest follower! I can't wait to check out your etsy shop.


I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...