Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Boutique Set Up.

Last weekend I did a really fun show in Anaheim called the Art Crawl Experience. We had a great time and met some cool people with really fabulous handmade businesses. I plan on featuring our favorite vendor from the show here soon. I am dying to show you her work!

Anyhow…I wanted to show you my current booth set up :)

110_4950

I have my small table that I use to display baskets of Sew Chatty goodness and signs, etc…

Do you like my super cute banner? I think it’s pretty fun! Really brightens up my table!

I have a small white bookshelf that holds more stands and baskets.

I just made that sale tote…well by made…I mean I got the tote and glued some letters on it :)

And I brought my chair from my office even though I never sit down at these things!

I want to redo my pricing menu. Maybe cover the cork in fabric? I also want to make a cute rug for in front of my table! Won’t that be fun!

I found this display on the interwebs and I really like it :) Inspires me to spruce things up a bit!

image

Enjoy your day :) It’s raining here and I’m blogging from Starbucks. Nice and cozy!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love to look at how other people set up their booths! Yours looks so bright and inviting. And I love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your set-up!
    So cute!
    i am dropping by from lovestitched. I am already a follower.
    Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your banner - really nice set up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your banner as well. I also love the idea of covering your price board with fabric - that would look so pretty! :)

    Thank you for doing the giveaway over at LoveStitched - I made by way here thanks to that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your booth looks great. Hopefully you made some money!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so excited/sad when I heard you were going to be in Anaheim. My husband is from Placentia (heard of it?) and his family still lives there. (we're currently in Kentucky) I love the o.c. area. Too bad we weren't there or I would have loved to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the banner. It looks so great. Thank you so much for stopping by and joining my party. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the top shelf of the bookcase. The tiered stand looks great with the neatly folded goodies, and the pink bucket is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your booth! I would soooo stop by because it's so cute! Then I'd feel bad for not looking you in the eye when we chatted because I'd be too busy being visually stimulated. =) hehe
    Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...