Friday, August 9, 2013

Coffee. Gimme.

peet's coffee starbucks keurig single cups k-cups single serve brewer, peet's coffee, starbucks, k-cups, single cups
Content provided in partnership with Peet's Coffee & Tea

I like coffee. I neeeeeed coffee. I'm a one cup a day girl, but that one cup is per magic. I love Peet's Coffee so I was so excited to hear that they are now making a K cup. Big fan of the Keurig.


Fill 'er up. Sidenote: I brewed coffee in a regular coffee pot the other day and oh. my word. It took FOREVER. The Keurig has spoiled me rotten.

Coffee. My planner. New Sharpie Pen. The perfect morning.

We were able to try both roasts. I loved the Cafe Domingo and my husband preferred the Major Dickason's. He likes DARK strong coffee where as I'm more of a "I'd like some coffee with my yummy creamer" kind of girl. 


 As soon as we're out, I'm buying more! I spotted them at Target today yippee!!! Go grab a box or two. Your morning will be so happy.

Elizabeth
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...