Sunday, May 19, 2013

{Made With Love Link Up}

Hi guys! Thanks so much for coming to link up today! 

Last week's featured link is:

these sweet little vintage teacups and plates used as a desk organizer! Need this is my office now! Linked up by Curiosita Ellya. So fun!

Alright party people, let’s get to it! I'll be featuring my favorite links on the Facebook Fan Page throughout the week! Are you a fan? I also try to Pin my favorites to Pinterest. The top clicked link will be featured during next weeks party! 
{Just a few party guidelines}
  • Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine, but please no Etsy shop items}
  • Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  • If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  • Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and tweet about the party. Make sure to @ tag me so I can RT you!
Thanks for stopping by! Now go link up something crafty!


Elizabeth
Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Those tea cups are pretty! Thank you for hosting this wonderful party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting today's party! Have a wonderful Sunday :-)

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful day!!
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sooo much for the party! Sorry, I didn't put the right image for my second link up (Strawberry Season).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another great party, Elizabeth! Have a great week.

    Best,
    Sheila
    http://sheilazachariae.blogspot.com/2013/05/graduating-granny.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting!! Enjoy your week :-D

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting another great party!

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Elizabeth for throwing such a great link party!

    Raven J. True Blue Baking

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun party! Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful day! -The Six Sisters
    http://myrecipemagic.com/home/recipes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothin' to link up :/ Still getting the kitchen finished up. There will be some diy projects to come though :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great week!
    New follower & blogger:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elizabeth,

    I've linked up for the first time but can't find your button on the sidebar. Is it maybe somewhere else? Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting Elizabeth. Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the teacup organizer you featured. Thanks for hosting.
    Have a Lovely Week,
    Suzanne
    Pieced Pastimes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty features! Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...