Sunday, December 2, 2012

{Made With Love Monday}

Hi friends! I hope you all had a lovely weekend! It's been so rainy and cozy here lately! I just love it. Perfect for making gifts and decking the halls which is exactly what we did this week!

 Slowly but surely restocking my turbands for my boutique this coming Friday. I love making these.
 This candle is AMAZING. Smells delicious. Doesn't make me sneeze. AND it was only $2.50 at WalMart. Rad. Go get one!
 I'm slightly obsessed with scarves these days and this is my latest creation. I will write up the pattern and post it soon. It would be such a wonderful Christmas gift!
 Our elf Walter arrived yesterday! And he came with an awesome advent calendar for Carter too!
We decked our halls yesterday! Well mostly anyway. There are still some things on my list to make and buy, but it certainly feels Christmasy!

As always, a big thank you to everyone who comes and links up each week!

Last week's feature is...

 ...this sweet fabric banner linked up by A Step In The Journey. So cute and festive!

Are you ready for this week's link up?
Let’s get to it! I'll be featuring my favorite links on the Facebook Fan Page throughout the week! Are you a fan? I also try to Pin my favorites to Pinterest. The top clicked link will be featured during next weeks party! 
{Just a few party guidelines}
  • Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
  • Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  • If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  • Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and tweet about the party. Make sure to @ tag me so I can RT you!
Thanks for stopping by! Now go link up something crafty!
 




Elizabeth
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. HI It was my first time linking up with you - thanks for having me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Elizabeth. Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Sunday!{Hugs}
    alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was totally thinking about your turbans today as I was freezing on my walk. Good luck on getting ready for the boutique

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Christmas candles! My fave is Frosted Cranberry from Bath-n-Body Works! Love that cozy scarve you made! Have a great week Elizabeth! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting! Hope you have an awesome week!

    Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Can't wait for Friday :) bright and early!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the BIG shout out for my Christmas Banner :o) It was so easy & I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linking up again this week - thanks for hosting :)
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your work is so beautiful! thanks for hosting, have a great week

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...