Wednesday, July 11, 2012

{Dress Up Your Cell Phone Case!}

I have a fun little crafty project for you today!

 So cute, right?! This isn't exactly a tutorial, but the low down on what I did. This was very spur of the moment and experimental...not like me at all! Anyhow...

I have a silicone case which I like because if I drop my phone, it's all safe and sound, but it was just pink and blah... Enter my favorite crafty things: doilies, washi tape, and mod podge and voila! New cell phone case!

What I did:
I cute the doily down to the size I needed to fit my case then spread a thin layer of the mod podge on the case and smoothed the doily on top. Next I added the washi then added two more very light layers of mod podge on top of everything. Once it was dry I added 2 coats of spray polyurathane.


I love it! I have no idea how long it will last, but for now, it looks super cute! Have a happy day!


Elizabeth
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Thank you, this is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great!! I might have to make me one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute. I love that you can change it up whenever. I hope you'll be adding this to my What We Wore, Read and Made Wednesday Link Party


    Marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here offers sincere services and sells for discount Cell Phone Accessories,includes samsung galaxy case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the cutest cell phone case I've seen and I love the idea the you use some recycle crafts to make it beautiful.

    iPad case product review

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...