Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I’ve been working on…

I’ve been a busy bee these last few weeks. I had every intention of blogging these things as they happened, but didn’t get a round to it…such is life! Here are some things I’ve been working on!

A friend asked me to sell my Sew Chatty things at her house-warming party.

110_3696

I gave the coffee cart at our church The Warehouse a makeover with a new Shabby Blossom Chalkboard, a quilted table runner, and some fall decorations!

110_3757

Made a few more Weight Watchers Pocket Guide Covers

110_3739

Custom security blankies for my friends baby girl. Identical in case one is being washed…shhhhhh she’ll never know!

Here is the tutorial I used from Tea Rose Home.

110_3769

Custom zippered laptop sleeve for a friends new MacBook.

110_3759

Another Pocket Calendar with reversible fabric lining.

110_3763

And a second set of cloth napkins for an Etsy customer.

110_3765

So thankful and truly blessed that my little shop is doing so well. My heart is full!

-E

4 comments:

  1. I love my laptop cover! Thanks so much Liz! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KELLY

    You are so welcome :) I want to make one for me now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proud of your success! Love, Auntie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to hear that the tutorial came in handy for you! You did such a nice job on them. Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...