Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Remember how I told you all I was planning to nail down our top 21 favorite meals and plug them into my Google Calendar and hope to never plan another weeknight meal again??? Well...I did it and I am really excited about it. You just save them to repeat once a month on that day then on Meal Plan Monday, you just print your calendar out that already has all your meals for the week! One thing that I really like about this method is that I can still move the meals around to make sure what we have on the menu will suit what we are doing that week. For example, we host Monday Night Football at our house and something like chili dogs is a dinner that I would do on Monday but if Greek Spaghetti pops up, I can just switch them out. Easy Peesy. Give it a shot. You will thank me :) Here is my Menu for this week. Hopefully it inspires you to get in your kitchen and cook up something yummy! Head over to Orgjunkie.com for more menu planning ideas!
Monday: Chili Dogs served with coleslaw and potato chips...football food!

Tuesday: Anniversary Dinner...we are going out for Sushi!

Wednesday: Pumpkin Ravioli served with green salad and Garlic Bread

Thursday: Happy Thanksgiving! We are Brining/smoking a 14.5 lb turkey and I am making pecan bacon dressing, creamed corn, and pecan pie bars. We are taking everything over to my husband's grandparents house.

Friday: It's a friend's birthday and we are going out!

Saturday: Soup of some sort...we are decorating for Christmas!

Sunday: Potluck dinner at church. I am bringing potato salad and cupcakes.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I do a weekly menu so I can plan ahead and know what we're eating, but doing that weekly can get really tedious. I've never heard of a Google menu tool. I'll have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to MPM, so glad you've joined us!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...