Friday, May 3, 2013

{Mini Market Tote for Mom}

Happy Friday! Mother's Day is coming up quick and I have a fun little gift idea to share with you!

This post is in collaboration with JoAnn Fabrics and HGTV Home
 Totes are such a great gift idea and one that I go to often. We can never have enough cute bags am I right? Fill it with a scarf and some bath products and tie up the handles and you have an awesome gift that mom will LOVE.
 These home dec weight fabrics by HGTV for JoAnn Fabrics are PERFECT for bags bags they are sturdy enough on their own to not have to add interfacing...WIN. And they're beautiful too. Big bright bold floral that is perfect for spring! I paired the home dec fabrics with some quilting weight cottons that I had on hand and used them for a fun contrasting handle.
 Here's the reverse side! A fun gingham style print with sage pin dot handles...super cute!
This is the Grocery Bag pattern from Michelle Patterns. It comes in 3 sizes and is SO FUN to make!! It comes together really quickly. This is the small size which is perfect for a gift bag, lunch sack, book tote...anything really. Click HERE to purchase your copy! Or click the Michelle Pattern's button on my sidebar to shop all of her patterns.

Tomorrow is the last day to purchase these gorgeous fabrics at a great discount! I have a coupon to share too. You're welcome!



It's a million degrees here and I couldn't be happier to be heading to the beach tomorrow! Happy weekend friends!


Elizabeth
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I really wish I could sew! I'm trying :) Still a beginner but adding this to my to do list. I would love for you to come and share this over on the blog for That's Fresh Friday link up!

    www.prototypemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that tote is so cute! love that floral fabric, so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tote! I really love the floral fabric!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
    http://usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/05/submarine-sunday-30.html

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...