Friday, May 17, 2013

{Land Of Nod in the OC}

Hey guys!!! Local friends, this one's for you! Have you heard the big news? Land of Nod is Opening at South Coast Plaza on May 31st! So exciting right?!!?  It's their very first California store too!


If you aren't familiar with Land of Nod...lets fix that! We all know about Crate and Barrel yes? Well, Nod is their kids store!

They have really awesome furniture, bedding, storage, decor, nursery items, and toys and gifts for kids! We're out of the baby stage so I'm most excited about the ridiculously cute storage ideas to contain all of the kid type things that tend top pop up all over the house! Let me show you some of my favorites!


Aqua bookshelf $149. Off the charts adorable. So super functional and the color...sigh.


These Bon Voyage Suitcases $15.95. Carter loves to put things in things. What a fun little place to store all his trinkets and Legos! Especially fabulous for trips to grammy's house!


3 Tier Flea Market Bin $29.95. Uh, I need this for ME. Perfect for my boutique display!


I could not love these Wall Knobs more! Only 8.95 each too! Maybe Carter will actually hang up his jackets instead of throwing them on the floor? 

And how about some wall clips to display all those lovely works of art?

See, fun stuff huh? Whimsical and functional and a variety or price points to fit every budget. I'm so excited for the store to open!

Opening day is May 31st and they'll be doing some giveaways throughout the day. If you get there early, there might just be a special treat waiting for you!

For all the happenings follow Land of Nod on Facebook and for pretty inspiration follow Land of Nod on Pinterest!

“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Land of Nod, but all my opinions are my own. #PMedia #NODinCA   http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.”



Elizabeth
Pin It

1 comment:

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...