Thursday, May 2, 2013

{Bloggy iPhone Case}

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great week! I have something fun to share with you today! My new iPhone case designed by my sweet friend Andrea at The Train To Crazy

 *this post is in collaboration with Vista Print*
 Our phones are just phones anymore...they're like a permanent appendage to our bodies. They're with us everywhere we go and we rely on them to do all the things. Well played Apple.
 I figured since I have my phone with me at all times, it would probably be smart to get a business type case for it. You know, like a big business card!

I hit up my designer friend Andrea to create this for me and did she nail it or what?!? In my blog colors and everything! Chevron, lace, washi banner...sigh. I love it!!! 

Andrea created the image to the specs given by Vistaprint and once she sent me the design, I uploaded it to the Vistaprint site! Easy peesy friends. I love Vistaprint. I always get my cards from them. My boutique banner was made by them and now this fun iphone case! I'm super happy with it!

If you're looking for a smoking deal on a case of your own, check out these great deals on Vistaprint products.

Have a happy day! Chat soon.

Elizabeth
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. That is amazing!! Such a good idea and beautiful design :-D I love it!!!


    Hannah
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it SO MUCH! Need to get one for myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darling! I love how it turned out. And I had no idea Vistaprint did cases - that's fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...