Thursday, July 26, 2012

{Pattern Review...Pocket Clutch}

Hello there! I am reviewing one of my favorite patterns for you today!!!!

 This is the Pocket Clutch from Michelle Pattern's. I love love love it!
 This is such a fun pattern to sew! It takes very little fabric and comes together very quickly. The shape is unique and so so cute! The magnetic closure is strong and looks classier than velcro or a snap would.
 I carry mine every day and use it as a wallet. It holds my phone in the back pocket and ID, cash and cards in the front. It's perfect for when I'm running out out the house on a quick errand and don't want to lug my big purse. I have taken mine on many a froyo outing and school drop off/pick up!

They make a great little gift too especially with a gift card tucked inside!

Want to buy the pattern so you can make this cutie little pocket clutch too??? The pattern is only $6. Super cost effective if you ask me! Guess what??? Michelle is having a sale on her patterns!

Take 20% off your purchase of $10 or more.  The discount is valid for just 3-days (ends 7/29/12), so don't delay!!! Just click her button on my sidebar to shop!

Love the clutch but don't want to make one yourself? Well, you're in luck because I have a few left in the shop and they're on SALE!!! I won't be carrying these in the shop anymore {new styles of everything coming soon!} so snag yours while you can!

Use the code "SUMMERTIME" to get 15% off when you spend at least $15.00 on all items (expires at 8:00PM PDT on 07/31/2012).



Elizabeth
Pin It

2 comments:

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...