Wednesday, July 11, 2012

{Dress Up Your Cell Phone Case!}

I have a fun little crafty project for you today!

 So cute, right?! This isn't exactly a tutorial, but the low down on what I did. This was very spur of the moment and experimental...not like me at all! Anyhow...

I have a silicone case which I like because if I drop my phone, it's all safe and sound, but it was just pink and blah... Enter my favorite crafty things: doilies, washi tape, and mod podge and voila! New cell phone case!

What I did:
I cute the doily down to the size I needed to fit my case then spread a thin layer of the mod podge on the case and smoothed the doily on top. Next I added the washi then added two more very light layers of mod podge on top of everything. Once it was dry I added 2 coats of spray polyurathane.


I love it! I have no idea how long it will last, but for now, it looks super cute! Have a happy day!


Elizabeth
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, this is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great!! I might have to make me one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute. I love that you can change it up whenever. I hope you'll be adding this to my What We Wore, Read and Made Wednesday Link Party


    Marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the cutest cell phone case I've seen and I love the idea the you use some recycle crafts to make it beautiful.

    iPad case product review

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...