Sunday, July 1, 2012

{Made With Love Link Up}

Hi friends! I I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Thanks so much to everyone who visited and linked up last week! The highest viewed link was...
this sweet little tunic linked up by Elegance and Elephants. So cute!

Alright party people...are you ready for this week's link up??? 
Let’s get to it! I'll be featuring my favorite links on the Facebook Fan Page throughout the week! Are you a fan? I also try to Pin my favorites to Pinterest. The top clicked link will be featured during next weeks party! 
{Just a few party guidelines}
  • Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
  • Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  • If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  • Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and tweet about the party. Make sure to @ tag me so I can RT you!
Thanks for stopping by! Now go link up something crafty!


Elizabeth
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love the Tunic! This is something my Daughter would were all the time. Your model is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting!!
    Barbara @ Chase the Star
    http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for featuring my Breezy Tunic, Elizabeth!! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...