Monday, December 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!

Hi Friends! I am anxiously awaiting my mom's arrival :) She should be here in a few hours. I love when she comes to visit! We have lots of fun Christmas-y things planned this week and I can't wait. Here is my menu plan for the week. Once again, let me praise my Google Calendar and ListPlanIt.com for making menu planning so wonderfully easy! Here is what we are eating this week...

Monday: Roast Chicken (in Crock Pot), Salad, Garlic Bread, and some friends coming for dinner are bringing a lasagna too...YUM.

Tuesday: BBQ Ribs (in Crock-Pot), cornbread muffins, broccoli slaw

Wednesday: Pecan Crusted Salmon, green beans, garlic bread

Thursday: Green Chili Soup (in the Crock Pot), leftover cornbread muffins

Friday: Disneyland! We'll be bringing Subway to avoid buying food there.

Saturday: Southwest Turkey Mac

Sunday: Leftover Buffet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...