Tuesday, May 15, 2012

{Crochet Accessories: Pre-Order!}

I posted a sneak peek of my latest obsessions of Instagram a few weeks back, but in case you missed it...

 Broomstick Lace Cuff $12
Knotted Chain Headband $12



I am now offering these as a pre-sale before they get listed in the shop!

Color Choices:
silver gray
bright yellow
turquoise
fuchsia
light pink
apple green

Just leave your PayPal email in comments and specify which item and color choice! These probably won't be listed in the shop until later in the summer so pre-order today! Each item is $12 plus $2 shipping. If you purchase more than one, I will not charge extra shipping {unless you buy like $100...in that case we'll chat!).

Have a happy day!

Elizabeth
Pin It

1 comment:

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...