Wednesday, September 5, 2012

{Custom Order: Messenger Bag}

I don't take very many custom orders this time of year typically because I'm too busy sewing for the shop and the upcoming boutique season, but I made some time to make this FUN bag for a girl in our church who just started her senior year of high school!


Messneger style bags are my favorite bags to carry! This bag is being used to carry books and dance clothes so I made it extra large with a magnetic snap closure.

 This was the first time I had ever made an adjustable strap. I had finished the bag, but the strap was WAY too long. I was stressing but instagram friends came to the rescue and told me I could just add a slide and with some minor alterations to the already finished strap, it worked perfectly!
 This bicycle print is just too cute for words! I have a little bit left so I think I'll make a few wallets out of it and list them in the shop!
I added a divided pocket for her phone and a pen too.

School has started back up and fall is coming I can just feel it! I need to go pick up a new pumpkin spice candle!

Have a happy day friends!


Elizabeth
Pin It

3 comments:

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...