Monday, May 24, 2010

Going GREEN and staying stylish!

110_2873

I just completed an order for 9 sets of cloth napkins for a new customer at my etsy shop. She wants to use less paper in her home and switching to cloth napkins is a great place to start! I am really proud of how they turned out! Beautiful and eco-friendly…doesn’t get any better than that! More eco-friendly items (like coffee cozies, reusable snack bags, and market totes) will be added to the shop soon so check back regularly or convo me if you’d like a custom order.

One a side note…I have quite a few scraps left from these napkins so I think I am going to start working on a string quilt for me!

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Can you still make napkins? I love these, and would totally be interested in the same! sweetsugarbelle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...