Wednesday, June 20, 2012

{WIWW: Fresh Produce Dress}

Hi friends! A little while back I got contacted by Fresh Produce to review a dress form their new summer line! 


I chose the Impromptu Dress and am absolutely thrilled with it! The fit is perfect and the color is so fun! I get so many compliments on it! I'll be living in it this summer that's for sure! Their basic dresses are so practical and easy to wear.


The cotton it's made from is unlike any other cotton I've ever felt. It is so soft and has a heavier wight to it than just a normal knit. Thank you Fresh Produce! I just love it!!!

Fresh Produce has such a great selection of really cute and extremely comfortable dresses and skirts that just scream summer! Head on over to their site and have a look around! I'm a California girl through and through & their California Dresses are just perfect for days at the beach! Going on a cruise this summer? Check out their clothing for cruises! Cute and comfy is the perfect combination.

How I wore the dress to a graduation party...


Jacket: Ross, forever ago
Dress: Impromptu in melon by Fresh Produce
Necklace: Amy Cornwell
Pocket Clutch: Handmade by me and on sale in the shop right now!!! $5 off an order of $20 or more.
Sandals: local boutique

I'm linking up with Lindsey today!

pleated poppy



Elizabeth
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. That colour is so cute on you with your red hair! Loving your blog, thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I just did a review with Fresh Produce recently and loved that dress!! It's so cute! You look FAB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!!! I love the shape and the color is awesome, especially for Summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress!! I have a maxi that sounds like the softness and weight of that one and I love mine! :) Happy Wednesday! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...