Wednesday, May 30, 2012

{WIWW...pinned it & wore it!}

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great week! Thanks for linking up to Made With Love! Great party this week! It's not too late to link up if you have something crafty or tasty to share! Link up HERE.

Last week, I did a little thrifting. I wanted a chambray shirt, but I didn't want to pay big bucks for one because who knows how long this trend will be around right? They are like $50 at the Gap or Nordstrom. No thanks. Anyhow, I found this little gem at the Goodwill...


It was $4 dollars people so I new I could get crafty and cover up Mickey!

A little trip to JoAnn's and...


Doilies for the WIN! So much better than Mickey right?!?! Well, I think so. Now for some styling. I browsed Pinterest for some Chambray shirt ideas and found this one that I really liked!


Simple, casual and I had everything I needed! Score! Here's my version:



Chambray: Thrifted and refashioned by me
Black skinnies: PacSun
Sandals: Cheap shoe store at the mall
Cuff: Nordstrom
Polish: Essie Tart Deco on my nails. Sinful Colors Mint Apple on my toes.

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy!

pleated poppy

Elizabeth
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love this so much! Doilies are so versatile. Thanks for sharing such great projects, really enjoying your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous!

    I would be absolutely honored to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party that started yesterday, it would be perfect!

    Thanks!
    Allison http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...