Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{WIWW...Snap Style}

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm linking up with Lindsey for What I Wore Wednesday today. Lindsey hosts a great link up as a challenge to get us out of the mommy clothes and put a little effort into ourselves.

pleated poppy

Here is one of the outfits that came with me to Snap. I was kind of bad at taking outfit pics because we were so busy! 

Blazer: Nordstrom rack
Dress: Cotton On
Sash: Handmade by me. Blogged HERE.
Leggings: Walmart
Boots: Zappos

Cuff Bracelet: Nordstrom
Nails: NYC Sidewalkers, Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet, OPI Rainbow Glitter

Pin It


  1. You are SO CUTE my friend. Cute & sweet & FUNNY!! Luv your guts! :)

  2. Saw this on WIWW and I love the sash. I will have to check out the post where you tall about it. I would also love it if you linked this post up to my fashion link party, Watch What Im Wearing. Have a great day!


  3. I love that sash you made. What a great way to change up the dress and OH that fabric is amazing!


I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...