Wednesday, April 4, 2012

{Date Night=Sequins}

Hi friends! I'm linking up with Lindsey today for WIWW. Such a great reminder to get out of the yoga pants and get cute!

pleated poppy

On Monday night a friend offered to come over and watch Carter so the husband and I could have a much needed date night! We went out for sushi and went to see the Hunger Games! Fun night except for the motion sickness and anxiety attack brought on by the movie. I'm sensitive. It's very unfortunate! Here's what I wore!

My apologies for the fact that only cell phone pics were captured. Must learn to use tri-pod STAT.

Cardi: Cotton On
Sequin Tank: Forever 21
Layering Tank: Nordstrom
Skinnies: Ross
Ribbon Flats: Target
Nails: Tart Deco by Essie

Elizabeth
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Pretty :) glad you had a fun night.
    Boo for motion sickness and anxiety! :(

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...