Wednesday, February 22, 2012

{WIWW...pinned it & wore it!}

Pinning outfits on Pinterest is ridiculously addictive for me. For the most part, I try and pin outfits that include items I already have or wouldn't have to buy much to complete.

I found this outfit the other day...

...and guess what? I had everything in my closet to put it together! Love when that happens! Here is my version...

Scarf: Old Navy. Cardi: don't remember. Tank & white top: Target. Jeans: Target. Boots: Zappos. Turquoise Bracelets: Forever 21.

I think I got pretty close! I didn't have a green circle scarf, but did have a green scarf! 

I tied it with a pretzel knot that I learned on You Tube. Click HERE if you want to learn how to tie your scarf that way too!

For those of you that are still dealing with snow and wintery type weather, check out this great deal on these super cute boots! They would work well with this outfit too!

I'm linking with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW!
pleated poppy

Pin It


  1. Great work! You look great! I'd love for you to link this up to my Drab to Fab link party going on right now @ Sugar and Spice. We celebrate making stuff (like outfits) fabulous by a bit of our own creativity/inspiration. Come on over to
    I'd love to see you :)


  2. Awesome! I love actually recreating looks I've pinned!


I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...